Experience efficiency and convenience.
TP Orthodontics Nu-Edge® Self-Ligating Brackets provide the following:
- Nickel Free – Cobalt chromium is biocompatible for nickel sensitive patients and offers superior strength to prevent slot collapse due to occlusal forces.
- Robust Locking Mechanism – Once the slide is locked in place the archwire slot becomes a ridged tunnel preventing the bracket from being unseated. This distinctive dumbbell mechanism provides an audible assurance that the archwire is locked into place. The slide is easily opened using a standard explorer and closed simply by applying ﬁnger pressure.
- Nano Polishing Technology – Helps prevent bacterial adhesion, reduces friction and enhances surface smoothness for patient comfort.
- Maze Base Design – The maze base is designed for optimal bond strength and unmatched adhesive retention during debonding.
- Ligation Options – Hidden tie wings allow for traditional elastomeric ligation if needed. Metal ties can also be used due to the strategically placed auxiliary wire slot.