- Quantity: 2 bottles
- Volume: 50ml per bottle
- Lasts: 60 days if used twice daily
- Ship Weight: 1lb
Cleans Invisalign aligners and clear retainers
Removes aligner build up and freshens breath
Gradually whitens teeth with no tooth sensitivity
U.S. Patent #9561161
FDA Reg #3012084431
EverSmile® WhiteFoam™ is a patented cleaning formulation designed to clean & freshen orthodontic aligners & clear retainers on-the-go with virtually no tooth sensitivity. No soaking or rinsing required, just pump the foam into your trays, place them in your mouth, and go! Who doesn’t love fresh breath, crystal clear aligners, and white teeth?
- Aligners get dirty the moment they sit in the mouth.
- Bacteria levels under aligners soar due to the lack of saliva flow which acts as a natural tooth cleanser.
- Odoriferous compounds build up, releasing odors and causing bad breath.
- Bacteria/plaque biofilm begins adhering to teeth and aligners causing them to appear cloudy and, in some cases, yellow.
- WhiteFoam™ uses hydrogen peroxide based, anionic EverClean™ technology.
- 99.999% of common oral bacteria are killed within 60 seconds of exposure to EverSmile® WhiteFoam™ in laboratory testing.
- Hydrogen peroxide cleaves (destroys) odor and color molecules cleaning/lightening aligners, attachments, and teeth.
- Hydrogen peroxide is a safe, effective oral disinfectant and whitener/cleaner in use for over 100 years.
All it takes is 3 simple steps:
- Apply one half to one pump full of EverSmile WhiteFoam to trays.
- Spread foam evenly to cover all areas.
- Place trays in mouth and spit out excess foam. Wear as directed.
- Invisalign® Aligner Trays
- ClearCorrect® Aligner Trays
- Bleaching Trays
- Essix® Retainers
- Vivera® Retainers
- Hawley Retainers and Dentures/False Teeth
Does EverSmile WhiteFoam cause tooth sensitivity?
Tooth sensitivity has not been reported with the proper use of EverSmile WhiteFoam. If sensitivity does occur reduce usage to once per day and consult your orthodontist.
How many times per day can I use EverSmile WhiteFoam?
EverSmile WhiteFoam can be used safely up to 4 times per day.
How long does one bottle of EverSmile WhiteFoam last?
Each full size 50ml bottle will last approximately 30-60 days depending on how often it is used.
How long until my teeth start to whiten?
The whitening process will begin immediately, with visible results after 2-3 weeks of daily use.
Does WhiteFoam whiten under the attachments (buttons) placed during Invisalign treatment?
Yes. The hydrogen peroxide foam travels in many directions through the surrounding enamel and reaches under the composite resin attachments.
Is this product safe to use while pregnant?
As with any tooth whitening product, EverSmile WhiteFoam cannot be recommended while pregnant.
Can I use EverSmile WhiteFoam to soak my aligners?
Absolutely! Although it is not necessary, you can soak your clear aligners while they are outside of the mouth to clean and freshen them throughout the day. Please follow the instructions for use.
Which appliances can EverSmile WhiteFoam be used on?
EverSmile WhiteFoam is only designed to be used with clear orthodontic aligners or Essix type plastic retainers. Use with Hawley Retainers or other acrylic appliances may alter the color of the acrylic.